With Google handling more than two trillion searches a year, and nearly half of those having local content, it’s safe to say that having a local presence for your business is huge. And that all starts with a Google My Business listing.
Four out of five consumers conduct local searches on search engines to try and find the right business to meet their needs. Google My Business can connect your business with customers on the other end of those searches. With just a small investment of time, you can create a free way to attract customers.
As an entrepreneur, you are always looking to grow your business’ online presence, and having a Google My Business page is vital. Before we dive in further, let’s take a look at some facts:
• 72% of consumers who perform a local search visit a store within 5 miles distance
• 50% of local searches lead to store visits within one day
• 78% of local mobile searches result in an offline purchase
• 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when searching from their smartphone
• More Google Searches takes place on mobile devices then on computers in 10 countries including US and Japan
• Businesses with detailed and complete online Google My Business listings are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers
• Adding photos to your business listing will drive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks to your website
In today’s digital marketing and advertising economy, Google is the number one way that your prospects and new customers are going to gather information about your business.
Like it or not, if you own a business, Google is an essential component of your online presence.
We have put together a free eBook to help you optimize your listing on Google My Business.
Google My Business Training Guide
Learn how to set up, use and get the most out of Google My Business!
Save time and avoid frustration with these steps on how to set up and optimize your business listing on Google My Business.
If you need help setting up your Google My Business account give Dara’s Design a call today.