Social networks have made building and widening your social contacts extremely easy. In the past, you might have had to attend numerous functions and paying for gas, food and clothing just to show up and hand out a few business cards that later got tossed. With online social networking, the costs of networking are zero, but the rewards are immeasurable. Creating a list of social contacts online can lead to opportunities worldwide, something that local networking could never do for you.
- How to make networking easy
- The rules of social networking and how they work
- How to get targeted list
- How to keep your list up to date any why that is important
- How to automate your activities
- List building strategies for Facebook and Twitter
- Should you hire a social media expert?
- Harvesting emails to a central list
- Plus, lots more!